Jun 27, 2008

WELCOME TO MILAN.

Ciao to everybody! I am back in Sweden after 5 hot crazy days in Italy.
I was in Milan for the men's fashion week. It was so warm down there,
a sauna is colder in comparison, but it was worth being there.

I attended fabulous fashion shows such as Gucci, Burberry, Dsquared,
Westwood,Etro, Gaetano Navarra, Richmond, Costume National, Missoni,
Krizia, Carlo Pignatelli,Andrew Mackenzie, John Richmond, Haute,
Belstaff and many many more.
I bumped into with many fans of Thefashionist.se and met with new ones.

I met celebrities, designers, and crazy people with amazing outfits.
I was photographed 6 times and the Japanese television interviewed me,
it was just great.

By the way, I want to say thanks to Camera Nazionale della Moda, the organizer
of fashion week, for the shuttle service, taking us from one place to
another for free,with air conditioned buses and friendly hostess taking care
of all journalists.
Without them it would not have been possible to survive in sweaty Milan.
A big warm thank you!

All right, back to us now. Are you ready to see new cool pictures? See beautiful details,
shoes, girls and boys, elegant old persons, and much much more?
Learn more about style?
Yes? All right let the show begin and welcome to Milan.

No comments: