Dec 9, 2008

ITALY & FRANCE-Friends with style.




These are some of my my friends that I belive can give you some inspirations.
In the first picture the artist Danilo "Fucsiaman" Verticelli wearing coat from Satoma Equitazione, Blazer Cleverby Mallalieus,trousers from Brooksfield, Peter`s shoes, V-neck from El Major , camicia OVS, watch Allessi By Karim Rashid and socks from calzedonia.
In the second picture Antonio Sopranzi, Lapo Elkann & Alice Arosio in Rome.
Tonino is wearing own designed double breasted suit, Lapo is wearing a suit from his new collection & Alice choice is a nice white trench coat.
Last picture Edoardo Grassi in the French woods a pictures that reminds me of the 17th century.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the mix of pics you got! Especially the last one.That Jacket totally awesome where did he buy it?

Lanfranco said...

The first is exceptional!!!