Feb 18, 2010

MILANO-Dolce & Gabbana.

During the last men`s fashion week in Milan I was invited to the Dolce & Gabbana
and the D&G fashion shows, including backstage.
The Dolce and Gabbana fashion show was inspired by the movie Baaria, with a Sicilian
touch and it was very impressive. The atmosphere was incredible, all the
models marching on the catwalk, reminding me of a past Italian life style that belonged
to my grandfather. Stefano & Dolce took me back to that time, it was an incredible trip.
I got goose bumps. I did love that it was possible to see Stefano & Domenico on big
screens behind the scene working.It was an honour for me to sit front row in both shows.
The D&G gave me the urge to ski.The most fashionable clothes you want to wear while
skiing.Bags, boots and jackets for the true fashionista in the slopes.
I do have a lot to tell but I want to describe everything with a couple of pictures,
taken at the D&G and I want to thank the designers, the Swide Magazine staff and
a special thanks for a great experience goes to Mr.Paolo Zollo.

No comments: